100+ Funny and Cool Instagram Captions | Instacaptions

 Funny and Cool Instagram Captions.

Want to make people smile without being stupid or doing those funny videos?

Here are some of the best Funny and Cool Instagram Captions you can use to make people smile every time they see your post.


100+ Funny and Cool Instagram Captions | Instacaptions




So let's get started.

Captions


  • As soon as I saw you I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.
  • Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.
  • As your best friend, I’ll always pick you up when you fall after I finish laughing.
  • Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.
  • Just remember, if we get caught, you’re deaf and I don’t speak English.
  • A day spent with a friend is always a day well spent.
  • Fake friends leave when you cry… but true friends cry when you leave.
  • “Love is temporary but friends are forever.” – Kelly Wheeler
  • Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
  • Friends never say “goodbye”. They simply say “see you again”.
  • Happiness is having a bunch of freaking awesome and crazy friends.
  • You know it’s a great friend when they start to open your fridge without asking!
  • Friends are the family we chose.
  • “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey
  • “There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.”- Linda Grayson
  • She’s Bonny and I am Clyde!
  • 1 universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas. And I had the privilege of meeting you.
  • A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helps you write to them.
  • Many people will walk in and walk out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
  • Friends never say “goodbye”. They simply say “see you again”.
  • Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb, but how well you bounce.
  • In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.
  • The direction is more important than speed.
  • “Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.” – John Ray
  • The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.
  • Fall seven, stand up eight.
  • “Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best.” – St. Jerome
  • “The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.” – Ayn Rand
  • A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor
  • Winter is coming
  • No winter lasts forever. No spring skips it turns.
  • I’m ready for hoodies and cold nights.
  • It’s cold. Let’s cuddle.
  • Keep calm and enjoy a walk in the woods.
  • Happy winter season.
  • You never appreciate spring till you’ve been through a tough winter.
  • One kind word can warm a cold winter.
  • Baby, it’s cold outside.
  • I am not going outside until the temperature is above my age.
  • When there’s snow on the ground I like to pretend walking on clouds.
  • White lips, pale face… breathing in snowflakes.
  • Kind words can warm winter months.
  • Cold, cozy nights = warm blankets + hot chocolate
  • Dear Winter, I am breaking up with you. I think it’s time I start seeing other seasons.
  • Hello December! It’s going to be freezing amazing.
  • My favorite thing about winter? When it is over.
  • Winter poem: S***t it’s cold !! (end).
  • In the wintertime, being warm is my mission.
  • Bosses in heavy snowy winter storm might be like: “You still coming to work, right?”
  • Can we just fast-forward to spring?
  • Happiness depends upon ourselves, not on the season.
  • What is winter? A three-month break between a man and a razor.
  • Neeeeeext (season) please.
  • Can we just fast-forward to spring?
  • Winter is not a season, it’s an occupation.
  • Being productive on winter break means sleep and cuddle, right?
  • Keep calm because it is the first day of winter.
  • Great, the sun is out. Now I can get sunburn and frostbite at the same time.
  • Mother nature is throwing a winter storm.
  • My favorite place in winter? My bed.
  • Cold days = hot drinks.
  • I am sorry for what I said when it was winter.
  • Everything is funny as long as it’s happening to somebody else.
  • I don’t like cold, I don’t like snow, I don’t like winter. Why can’t I just hibernate?
  • Make cold days great again.
  • I love winter, but I do hate cold.
  • All I need is love tea and warm shocks.
  • So close, yet so far. Like January and December.
  • I hope that this winter ends faster than my monthly data subscription.
  • Let’s do nothing today.
  • This winter is longer than the “writing, writing…” on your Whatsapp.
  • Welcome to the “cuddling” season.
  • Make every cold day count.
  • I am looking for spring since last summer.
  • Good vibes are contagious.
  • If it gives you goosebumps is not love, it’s cold.
  • A winter with you is less cold.
  • My favorite winter activity? Going back inside and putting my pajamas back on.
  • Home is where from Monday to Friday: in winter you don’t go out & in summer you don’t get in.
  • Always better together.
  • A glitter is always an option.
  • Focus on the good.
  • Old ways won’t open new doors.
  • Better and OOPS than a WHAT IF.
  • There is no we in fries.
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Good vibes happen on the tides.
  • Be the reason someone smiles today.
  • Do justly. Love mercy. Walk humbly.
  • Do not hope for it, work for it.
  • I can. I will. Watch me.
  • Sure, I do marathons. In Netflix.
  • Catching flights, not feelings.
  • 50% Savage. 50% Sweetness.
  • You can’t do epic shit with basic people.
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
  • Doing what makes my souls shine.
  • Risking is better than regretting.
  • Living a good story.
  • A good friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.
  • Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.
  • I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
  • Enemies come and go, but friends remain and build up.
  • The strong bond of friendship is not always a balanced equation; friendship is not always about giving and taking in equal shares. Instead, friendship is grounded in a feeling that you know exactly who will be there for you when you need something, no matter what or when.
  • “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.”- Henry Ford
  • A best friend knows your weakness but shows you your strength.
  • “A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship.” – John D. Rockefeller
  • Talking to your best friend is sometimes all the therapy you need.
  • “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • “A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.” – Elbert Hubbard
  • “Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.” – Henry David Thoreau
  • “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” – David Tyson
  • “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.” – Elie Wiesel
  • It’s the friends you can call at 4 am that matters.
  • Friends pick us up when we fall, and if they can’t pick us up, they lie down and listen for a while.
  • Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.
  • Though miles may lie between, we are never apart. Friendship doesn’t count miles, it’s measured by the heart.
  • Hard times will always reveal true friends.
  • Your friendship is a special gift, generously given, happily accepted, and deeply appreciated.
  • I am thankful for the nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, and dreams that turned into reality.


Quotes


  • “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” ― Chris Rock
  • “Well, don't expect us to be too impressed. We just saw Finnick Odair in his underwear.”
  • “Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.”
  • “The planet is fine. The people are fucked.” ― George Carlin
  • “Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.” ― Phyllis Diller
  • “I did not attend his funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” 
  • “What the hell is that?" I laughed. "It's my fox hat." "Your fox hat?" "Yeah, Pudge. My fox hat." "Why are you wearing your fox hat?" I asked. "Because no one can catch the motherfucking fox.”― Mark Twain
  • “It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on.” ― Marilyn Monroe
  • “They love their hair because they're not smart enough to love something more interesting.” ― John Green, Looking for Alaska
  • “Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy.” ― Einstein
  • “When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.” ― Cathy Guiswite
  • “If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?” ― Jerry Seinfeld
  • “Don't be so humble - you are not that great.” ― Golda Meir
  • “A word to the wise ain't necessary, it's the stupid ones who need advice.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments