100+ Love Captions for Instagram | Cute Love Captions and Quotes | Instacaption

Hello Lovers and welcome to the post where we are going to teach you how to get your crush....just kidding :)

I know you have a lot of memories with your love once hiding in your Phone and you want to post it on Instagram but can't find the Caption for it.

that's why I'm here to give you 100+ Love Captions for Instagram | Cute Love Captions and Quotes that you can and thank me later.


100+ Love Captions for Instagram | Cute Love Captions and Quotes | Instacaption




so without any time-wasting (Dude she was looking at you) let's begin.

Love Captions for Lovers


  • If I know what love is, it is because of you.
  • Love took slow steps towards your heart..!!
  • Marriage is a workshop..where husband works & wife shops..It’s shopping time..!!
  • Some hearts understand each other, even in silence.
  • Some people are worth melting for.
  • Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.
  • Your arms feel more like home than any house ever did.
  • Every day I spend with you, becomes the best day of my life.
  • Individually, we are one drop. Together we are an ocean.
  • You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.

100+ Love Captions for Instagram | Cute Love Captions and Quotes | Instacaption



  • Thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like.
  • Without you, I’m nothing. With you, I’m something. Together, We’re everything.
  • The perfect blend!
  • I still get butterflies even though I’ve seen you a hundred times.
  • I feel the fragrance of LOVE everywhere when you are near me.
  • You’re my favorite place to go when my mind searches for peace.
  • I want to be with you until my last page.
  • One smile can’t change the world, but your smile changes mine.
  • And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars. – Beth Revis
  • Come live in my heart and pay no rent.
  • I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little. – Rae Carson,
  • I need you like a heart needs a beat.


  • I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. – Leo Christopher
  • I will love you until the stars go our, and the tides no longer turn.
  • I’m always in the mood for you.
  • If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.
  • It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you and to feel a responsibility toward that love. – David Levithan
  • Like rain, I will always fall for you.
  • Love is a song that never ends.
  • Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. – Aristotle
  • My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.
  • One look at you and I know that I’m home.
  • Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.
  • There are only two times that I want to be with you—now and forever.
  • You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness. – Julia Roberts
  • Your smile is a key, to my unlock happiness.
  • No measure of time with you will be enough. But let’s start with forever.

100+ Love Captions for Instagram | Cute Love Captions and Quotes | Instacaption



  • Let no one think I gave in.
  • My heart understands you.
  • You are my dream come true.
  • A day without you is ugly, a day with you is beautiful.
  • I love you so so so so much!
  • When I’m with you, time stands still.
  • When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.
  • One last time I need to be the one who takes you home.
  • I want the part of you that you refuse to give to anyone.
  • You take me to another level of happiness.
  • You are my happiness..!!
  • Nothing can replace you!
  • When I fell for you, I fell Hard.
  • With You, I forget all my problems. With You, Time Stands Still.

100+ Love Captions for Instagram | Cute Love Captions and Quotes | Instacaption



  • Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
  • I’m much more me when I’m with you.
  • You are the risk I’ll always take.
  • My heart is and always will be yours.
  • Even if I spent the whole day with you. I will miss you the second you leave.
  • A relationship is perfect when it doesn’t have you and me, but when it has us.
  • Together we make a family.
  • I think you’re lacking vitamin mE.
  • There is a guy who stole my heart and he calls me his wife with love.
  • Love doesn’t need to be perfect, it just needs to be true.
  • The rose and the thorn, and sorrow and gladness are linked together.
  • You are like a candle. When you came, you brought light to my life.
  • My favorite place in all the world is NEXT TO YOU.

Love Caption For Him


  • A boy is a magical creature, you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can’t lock him out of your heart. You can get him out of your study, but you can’t get him out of your mind…
  • Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
  • He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
  • I feel lucky every day when I’m with you
  • I love you a lottle, it’s like a little but a lot.
  • It’s the little things you do that make me so crazily attracted to you.
  • I love you as high as the sky and as deep as the sea.
  • I’m so totally completely eye-popping seriously groundbreaking passionately deliciously in love with him.
  • Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favorite.
  • Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty and loving you is my life. No measure of time with you will be enough. But let’s start with forever.
  • Talking to you, laughing with you, being with you, changes my whole mood.
  • Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dream of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.

100+ Love Captions for Instagram | Cute Love Captions and Quotes | Instacaption



  • You don’t need to promise me the moon and the stars, just promise me you will stand under them with me forever.
  • Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.
  • You are my everything.
  • I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.
  • Falling in love all over again.
  • You are like a candle. When you came, you brought light to my life.
  • We go together like COPY & PASTE.
  • True lovers are never apart. May be in distance but never in heart.
  • Together we are complete.
  • I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn’t love myself.
  • I would give up my happiness just to see you smile.


  • My love for you keeps increasing every second.
  • When you are around..nothing else really matters!!
  • My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.
  • You’ll be mine and I’ll be yours. Forever.
  • If loving you is wrong, then I don’t wanna be right.
  • Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
  • I consider myself as a champion in life as I have you by my side.
  • There are only two times that I want to be with you..Now and Forever.
  • Your smile is a key, to my unlock happiness.
  • My heart is perfect because you are inside.
  • Every tall boy needs a short girl by his side.
  • I love you more than i have ever found a way to say to you.
  • Anywhere with you is better than anywhere without you.
  • Thank god someone threw me away so you could pick me up and love me.
  • One of the best feelings in the world is when you hug someone you love and they hug you back even tighter.
  • When I’m with you, hours feel like seconds. When we’re apart, days feel like years.
  • I like ME a little bit more when I’m with YOU.

100+ Love Captions for Instagram | Cute Love Captions and Quotes | Instacaption



  • Free hot dogs and chili, you always pay for them later
  • Meanwhile in Russia
  • 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
  • Onions make me sad. A lot of people don’t realize that.
  • She just left, I miss her already
  • Cute girl walking in front of you. Decrease speed until walking in front of you.
  • So, you’re on Instagram? You must be an amazing photographer
  • Give me the chocolate and nobody gets hurt
  • I used to have superpowers but the psychiatrist took them away.
  • You don’t need to promise me the moon and the stars, just promise me you will stand under them with me forever.
  • I’m so totally completely eye-popping seriously groundbreaking passionately deliciously in love with him.
  • Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dream of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.
  • He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
  • I love you a lottle, it’s like a little but a lot.
  • I love you as high as the sky and as deep as the sea.
  • I feel lucky every day when I’m with you
  • It’s the little things you do that makes me so crazily attracted to you.
  • Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty and loving you is my life. No measure of time with you will be enough. But let’s start with forever.
  • A boy is a magical creature, you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can’t lock him out of your heart. You can get him out of your study, but you can’t get him out of your mind…
  • Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favorite.
  • Talking to you, laughing with you, being with you, changes my whole mood.
  • Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.

Love Caption For Her


  • I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
  • Watch you smile while you are sleeping.
  • Hold my hand and I will go anywhere with you.
  • Out of sight but babe you are never off my mind.
  • You are a beautiful cupcake in a world full of muffins.
  • She is delightfully chaotic; a beautiful mess. Loving her is a splendid adventure.
  • When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you, When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you, When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you, Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.
  • Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.
  • A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
  • Only a king can attract a queen.
  • Your smile. Your eyes. The way you laugh. The way you talk. The way you walk.
  • I could stare at you forever.
  • Let’s commit the perfect crime. I’ll steal your heart and you’ll steal mine.

100+ Love Captions for Instagram | Cute Love Captions and Quotes | Instacaption



  • You are my sugar rush, my cocaine bliss, my illegal high, my perfect kiss. You’re an addiction that I always fail to resist.
  • Love is not blind. It sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.
  • Love does not come to those who seek it, but to those who give love.
  • Love is absolute. But the conception of Love varies with the individual consciousness.
  • Your voice is my favorite sound.
  • I love being loved by you.
  • I carry your heart with me, I carry it in my heart.
  • When love is real… it finds a way.
  • Some hearts understand each other, even in silence.
  • It’s you on my mind.
  • I could start fires with what I feel for you.
  • I crave love so deep, the ocean would be jealous.
  • 1 universe. 9 planets. 204 countries. 809 islands. 7 seas
  • The spaces between your fingers are meant to be filled with mine.
  • You have the most beautiful smile and the most twinkling eyes in the world.
  • Every girl deserves ONE GUY who looks at her every day like it’s the first time he saw her. And I’m that ONE GUY


  • The moment when she says you’re cute
  • Lives change like the weather. I hope you remember today is never too late to be brand new.
  • I don’t always study, but when I do, I don’t
  • Say “Beer Can” with a British accent. I just taught you to say ‘Bacon’ with a Jamaican accent
  • Girls be like, caught off guard but still cute
  • I am not trying to give an image of a fairy-tale, perfect, everything else, I am just being myself.
  • I was both loved and hated for being upfront. But I was just being myself.
  • I like being myself. Maybe just slimmer, with a few less wrinkles.
  • I take a lot of pride in being myself. I’m comfortable with who I am.
  • Everyone said I could be Anything… So I became Sexy!
  • I don’t need your approval to be me.
  • I am who I am, I am what I am, I do what I do and I ain’t never gonna do it any different. I don’t care who likes it and who doesn’t.
  • Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
  • If I were you, I would adore me.
  • Me? Weird? B*tch Please! I am Limited Edition.
  • I am not perfect. I make mistakes. But when I say Sorry I mean it!
  • Your love will keep growing.
  • A girl needs to be reminded sometimes.
  • I carry your heart with me, I carry it in my heart.

100+ Love Captions for Instagram | Cute Love Captions and Quotes | Instacaption



  • I could stare at you forever.
  • Only a king can attract a queen.
  • I could start fires with what I feel for you.
  • I crave love so deep, the ocean would be jealous.
  • You are my sugar rush, my cocaine bliss, my illegal high, my perfect kiss. You’re an addiction that I always fail to resist.
  • I love being loved by you.
  • It’s you on my mind.
  • Let’s commit the perfect crime. I’ll steal your heart and you’ll steal mine.
  • Love does not come to those who seek it, but to those who give love.
  • Your voice is my favorite sound.
  • Love is absolute. But the conception of Love varies with the individual consciousness.
  • Love is not blind. It sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.
  • Some hearts understand each other, even in silence.
  • When love is real… it finds a way.
  • Your smile. Your eyes. The way you laugh. The way you talk. The way you walk.

Love Quotes


  • All that you are is all that I’ll ever need. — Ed Sheeran, “Tenerife Sea
  • Love is meant to be an adventure. — B. Hinckley
  • He was Christmas morning, crimson fireworks and birthday wishes. — Raquel Franco
  • It was always you. — Unknown
  • True love: When they do your least favorite chore without being asked. — Unknown
  • It matters not who you love, it matters only that you love. — John Lennon
  • I’ve liked you since I met you. — Unknown
  • In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you. — Not Only Not Only Journals
  • Stay close to people who feel like sunlight. — Xan Oku
  • There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice. — F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • You are my today and all of my tomorrows. — Leo Christopher
  • How amazing is it to find someone who wants to hear about all the things that go on in your head. — Nina LaCour
  • I wish I had done everything on earth with you. — The Great Gatsby
  • Let’s make time work for us. — The Maccabees, “Precious Time
  • Some hearts understand each other, even in silence.
  • It’s you on my mind.
  • I crave love so deep, the ocean would be jealous.
  • I love being yours, I will be yours for always.

100+ Love Captions for Instagram | Cute Love Captions and Quotes | Instacaption



  • You only miss the sun when it starts to snow, only know you love her when you let her go.
  • Our lives may not have fit together, but oh! did our souls know how to dance
  • Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favorite.
  • I wish I was kissing you. Instead of missing you.
  • I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.
  • Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.
  • When I am with you, I feel safe from the things that hurt me inside.
  • Your hand fits in mine like it’s made just for me.
  • I could start fires with what I feel for you.
  • I don’t care if we talk about absolutely nothing, I just want to talk to you.
  • You and I connect like bluetooth.

Related "short captions for Instagram"

  • Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.
  • When I talk to you, my day gets a whole lot better.
  • I wish I was kissing you instead of missing you.
  • “First best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love.” — Maya Angelou
  • “I love you as the plant that never blooms, but carries in itself the light of hidden flowers.” – Pablo Neruda
  • “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” — Elizabeth Barrett Browning
  • “It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.” — Agatha Christie
  • “Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the gods.” — Plato
  • “To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.” — Robert Brault
  • “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
  • Even if I spent the whole day with you, I will miss you the second you leave.
  • Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams.
  • Happiness is a drug. And I want to be your dealer.
  • I don’t care if you’re sick. I’ll kiss you because you’re worth catching a cold over.
  • I told the stars about you.
  • It wasn’t love at first sight. It took a full five minutes. – Lucille Ball
  • Love is a two-way street constantly under construction. – Carroll Bryant
  • She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad. And that’s important. – Marilyn Monroe
  • They asked him, “How’s your life?” He smiled and answered, “She is fine.”

100+ Love Captions for Instagram | Cute Love Captions and Quotes | Instacaption




  • When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.
  • “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
  • “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” – Pablo Neruda
  • “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks
  • “Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat.” – Ben Hecht
  • “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – Noah from The Notebook
  • “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
  • “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
  • ”My wish is that you may be loved to the point of madness.” – André Breton
  • ”A purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved.” – Kurt Vonnegut
  • ”Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.” – Elinor Glyn
  • ”Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes.” – 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
  • “Love is the strange bewilderment which overtakes one person on account of another person.” – James Thurber
  • “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.” – Sophocles
  • “Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.” – William Arthur Ward

Comment Down Below if you Have Suggestion have something that you want to add till then bye bye

Post a Comment

0 Comments