Quotes From Naruto That Will Make You Think | InstaCaptions

I know some of you are fans of Naruto And me too I love that Anime I mean I'm a die-hard fan of Naruto and Itachi Uchiha.

The Way they See the world is Something we all should learn from them if I had one wish I'll choose to go into that world.



Quotes From Naruto That Will Make You Think | InstaCaptions



so today I'm Going to share some of the best Speeches and Quotes said in Naruto Anime I Hope you'll love it and tell me in Comment Box what you liked the most in Naruto.

Quotes Said By Nagato 

Nagato Has a Special Place in Every Fan's Heart he was the one who understands what true pain is and we can never share someone's pain until we go through that same






  • “If you don’t share someone’s pain, you can never understand them.” – Nagato
  • “War brings death. And wounds and pain to both sides. There’s nothing harder to accept, than the deaths of those you love. So you believe they could never die. Especially those who haven’t known war.” – Nagato

Quotes Said By Madara Uchiha


Madara Uchiha The God until we understand him he was the one who understood what true reality is we can never be in peace it only exists in Dreams







  • “The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.” – Madara Uchiha
  • “The longer you live… The more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering and emptiness.” – Madara Uchiha
  • “Love is not necessary, power is the only true necessity.” – Madara Uchiha
  • “When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.” – Madara Uchiha
  • “Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.” – Madara Uchiha
  • “I’d be lying if I said things are going according to my plan… but beggars can’t be choosers, right?” – Madara Uchiha
  • “In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.” – Madara Uchiha
  • “Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war… Those are the two realms belonging solely to man. Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do. They’re two sides of the same coin… to protect something… another must be sacrificed.” – Madara Uchiha
  • “People cannot show each other their true feelings. Fear, suspicion, and resentment never subside.” – Madara Uchiha
  • “Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this world. The longer you live, the more you realize that in this reality only pain, suffering and futility exist.” – Madara Uchiha

Quotes Sais by Naruto Uzumaki







And here Comes our Hero of Konoha The man who can turn any villain into a crybaby and I love the fact how he has the power to change people's minds I just love him.

He Thought me to not Give-Up on my Dreams.


  • “Hard work is worthless for those that don’t believe in themselves.” – Naruto Uzumaki
  • “Because they saved me from me, they rescued me from my loneliness. They were the first to accept me for who I am. They’re my friends.” – Naruto Uzumaki
  • “I want to be with you. From now on, I want to spend all and every single one of my days until I die with you, and only you.” – Naruto Uzumaki
  • “If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead have the courage to change it the way you want it to be.” – Naruto Uzumaki
  • “If he rips my arms off, I’ll kick him to death. If he rips my legs off, I’ll bite him to death! If he rips my head off, I’ll stare him to death! And if he gouges out my eyes, I’ll curse him from beyond the grave.” – Naruto Uzumaki
  • “The pain of being alone is completely out of this world, isn’t it? I don’t know why, but I understand your feelings so much, it actually hurts.” – Naruto Uzumaki
  • “Once you question your own belief, it’s over.” – Naruto Uzumaki
  • “It’s not the face that makes someone a monster, it’s the choices they make with their lives.” – Naruto Uzumaki
  • “The many lives lost during long years of conflict… because of those selfless sacrifices, we are able to bathe in peace and prosperity now. To ingrain this history within the new generation will be a vital cog in helping to maintain the peace.” – Naruto Uzumaki
  • “I will become a bigger badass than my father. And a stronger shinobi than my mother!” – Naruto Uzumaki
  • “While you’re alive, you need a reason for your existence. Being unable to find one is the same as being dead.” – Naruto Uzumaki
  • “Sasuke, I always knew you were alone. In the beginning, I was glad because I thought you were like me – I wanted to talk to you! But you… didn’t speak. You always had everyone watching you. You could do everything and we were too different. So I decided that you would become my rival. I didn’t want to lose because I was called a loser all the time. Even when we became Team 7, I still thought this way. I always tried to lie but… but the truth is… I always wanted to be like you. I aspired to be like you. Because of that… I was glad that you wanted to fight me.” – Naruto Uzumaki
  • “People who continue to put their lives on the line to defend their faith become heroes and continue to exist on in legend.” – Naruto Uzumaki
  • “My name is Uzumaki Naruto. I like ramen. I hate the three minutes you have to wait while the water boils. And my dream is to one day become a Hokage. Then everyone will have to respect me at last.” – Naruto Uzumaki
  • “If you don’t like the hand that fate’s dealt you with, fight for a new one!” – Naruto Uzumaki
  • “When people are protecting something truly special to them, they truly can become… as strong as they can be.” – Naruto Uzumaki
  • “When you give up, your dreams and everything else, they’re gone.” – Naruto Uzumaki

Post a Comment

0 Comments