101+ Sad Heartbroken Instagram Captions and Quotes | InstaCaption

 Sad Heartbroken Instagram Captions and Quotes



Feeling Sad or somebody just broke your heart and you don't have words to express how you feel or you just want to punch that person in the face.

we are here to help you not for punching I will if I could but for now, we have some of the best sad and heartbroken quotes and captions you can use to show that you are not feeling good.

and hi don't hide you feeling just show them with our Captions and quotes.

Here you will find answers to these questions.

  • Which are the best Instagram captions for girls?
  • What are some of the best captions for pictures on Instagram?
  • Where can I get Instagram's best captions for boys?
  • Can you give me a great Instagram caption?
  • What are the best attitude captions for boys?
  • What are the best Selfie Captions for Instagram?
  • What are the best comments for Instagram pictures of boys?
  • What interesting captions can I write on my Instagram post if I upload a picture?
  • What are some cute Instagram captions?
  • What are some of the shortest Instagram captions?
  • How do I come up with good Instagram captions for personal photos?
  • Where can I get good captions for Instagram pictures?
  • What are some good Instagram vacation captions?
  • Which can be the Best friendship caption for Instagram?
  • What is your got to place for Instagram captions for posts?


What is an Instagram caption?


It’s the text you publish under your Instagram photos or videos. On Instagram, captions have a limit of 2200 characters, which is more than enough. 

Your Instagram post captions can be short, long, funny, dark, whatever you desire. Finding the perfect photo caption may take some time, but the stage is all yours.

Why are good Instagram captions so important?

Try to look at captions as an additional room for improving your content. A clever Instagram content description will get you more likes, comments, shares, etc.

How long should your caption be?

It’s all up to you. However, longer captions tend to attract a more engaged audience and can help you build a more tight-knit fanbase. 

But those take time to create, and short Instagram quotes can also increase engagement.

Sad Captions For Instagram Profile

  1. And when I dampened tears on these roads, you were the one who trampled upon them.♥
  2. If they care, they’ll still.♥
  3. I wish FOREVER meant same to you that it means to me.♥
  4. If I die today, host my funeral with smiles.♥
  5. With my hearts having slivers all around, they might hurt if you’d come closer.♥
  6. Out of emotions, filled with emptiness.♥
  7. I can unfriend you, unfollow you, but how can I Unlove you?
  8. Winter ended with hopes and then with the autumn, even my hope shed like leaves
  9. And in the end, it’s not the people you miss. It’s the memories.
  10. Only if I could get a mask to hide the pallor of the pain you gifted.
  11. Drowned in darkness, confined in pain.
  12. Oh how beautifully your eyes speak those lies!
  13. Scared to fall in love.
  14. Different faces, different experiences, inculcate different monsters in you.
  15. In the darkest nights, even I’m scared of my demons.
  16. Can an apology reciprocate the pain that deprived a soul of happiness?
  17. Nowadays, forever is a short span of time, which ends when they find someone better.
  18. Does the entire spark that had been driving us crazy faded away?
  19. There were days when she burnt her own heart for the sake of her loved ones and then a day arrived when her heart was nothing but just a pile of ashes.
  20. I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you; and you were killing me.
  21. Itni thokar dene ke liye shukriya aey zindagi, Chalne ka na sahi sambhalne ka hunar toh aa gaya.
  22. I gave you my everything that’s why I’m nothing without you.
  23. Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought.
  24. Sometimes it’s better to stop and cry. Behind my smile is everything you will never understand.
  25. I've turned people into homes and ended up homeless.
  26. Expect more from yourself and less from others
  27. I wish I were a little girl again because skinned knees are easier to fix than a broken heart.
  28. It's sad😕 when people can make everyone else happy 😄but not themselves.
  29. Every break up is an opportunity to do it right the next time.
  30. What hurts more, Breakup or Betrayal? “Replacement,” a heart cried.
  31. Need advice on relationships? Get in touch with broken soul or a one-sided lover.
  32. You broke me with a heartbreak but, why are you still breaking me with those memories?
  33. Not friends👬, Not enemies, Just some strangers with some memories.

Sad Quotes For Instagram

  1. So many girls fall in love with the wrong guys, simply because the wrong guys say the right things.
  2. Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard.
  3. My World 🌏is nothing without you
  4. Waiting for someone else to make you happy is the best way to be sad.
  5. Take me back to the time when you love me and I love you.
  6. Sometimes you have to know when to stop hoping.
  7. I guess broken pieces of glass hurt one badly and so does broken pieces of human heart.
  8. You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. – Jonathan Safran Foer
  9. People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me that’s the saddest part.
  10. As the light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong. – Tabitha Suzuma, Forbidden
  11. Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect. – Margaret Mitchell
  12. Sometimes you’ve got to be able to listen to yourself and be okay with no one else understanding.
  13. One thing you can’t hide — is when you’re crippled inside. – John Lennon
  14. Sadness is but a wall between two gardens. – Kahlil Gibran
  15. Tears are words that need to be written. – Paulo Coelho
  16. He taught me how to love, but not how to stop.
  17. Sad things happen. They do. But we don’t need to live sad forever. – Mattie Stepanek
  18. A broken heart is the worst. It’s like having broken ribs. Nobody can see it, but it hurts every time you breathe.
  19. Every heart has a pain. Only the way of expressing it is different. Fools hide it in eyes, while the brilliant hide it in their smile.
  20. A teardrop is insignificant in a pool of water, but it can touch the soul as it runs down someone’s face.
  21. I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had, but I can’t because I know you won’t come after me & that’s what hurts the most.
  22. A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried.
  23. Love is hard to find, hard to keep, and hard to forget.
  24. Alysha Speer

Sad Quotes about pain

  1. Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard. – David Levithan, Love is the Higher Law
  2. Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. – Leonardo da Vinci
  3. Just because we can’t be together doesn’t mean I don’t love you. ― Cecily von Ziegesar, Gossip Girl
  4. To make one person the center of your world is bound to end in disaster. There are too many factors outside your control. ― Alexandra Adornetto, Halo
  5. I wore your promise on my finger for one year, I’ll wear your name on my heart til I die
  6. Because you were my boy, you were my only boy forever.― Coco J. Ginger
  7. Maybe I was destined to forever fall in love with people I couldn’t have. Maybe there’s a whole assortment of impossible people waiting for me to find them. Waiting to make me feel the same impossibility over and over again. ― Carol Rifka Brunt, Tell the Wolves I’m Home
  8. To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing. – Dorothy Thompson
  9. It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses, we must plant more roses. – George Eliot
  10. We must understand that sadness is an ocean, and sometimes we drown, while other days we are forced to swim. – R.M. Drake
  11. Experiencing sadness and anger can make you feel more creative, and by being creative you can get beyond your pain or negativity. – Yoko Ono
  12. When you’re happy you enjoy the music, but when you’re sad you understand the lyrics. – Frank Ocean
  13. It’s funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word. We are screaming inside, but we can’t be heard. – Sarah McLachlan
  14. The heart was made to be broken. – Oscar Wilde
  15. Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart. – Jose N. Harris
  16. All cold and distant people have a reason for hiding their true selves. If they open up to you just a little, you could see how much pain and love they’ve hidden for so long.
  17. One of the most difficult tasks in life is removing someone from your heart.
  18. There is no pain so great as the memory of joy in present grief. – Aeschylus
  19. Not all wounds are visible.
  20. After great pain, a formal feeling comes. The nerves sit ceremonious, like tombs. – Emily Dickinson
  21. Even pain pricks to livelier living. – Amy Lowell
  22. For we are born in other’s pain, and perish in our own. – Francis Thompson
  23. To him, freedom was greater than love. She hated that. Because she had always thought that love was freedom.
  24. I am tired of trusting, loving, believing, getting hurt and of everything. I am just tired.
  25. Somewhere in my heart, I have a hope that everything would be fine one day.
  26. Sorry is never good enough.
  27. It’s hard to forget and I regret all my mistakes.
  28. Everything was just like a fairy tale until you pushed me out of your world.
  29. You won’t ever understand that how much it hurts to let you go.
  30. I never knew that you could give my place to someone else so soon.
  31. I loved you so much but I forgot loving you so much is going to hurt me only.
  32. My world turned topsy-turvy when you left.
  33. I gave you my everything that’s why I’m nothing without you.
  34. I wish this hard time could be a nightmare and when I wake up tomorrow, you can be mine again.
  35. I am trying to forget him while on the other hand, I’ll constantly stalk him on the social media. 

More Painful Caption

  1. We are separated by distances, not by hearts.
  2. I can’t stop loving you even after eternity.
  3. Taken.❤ Taken for granted.
  4. Just to avoid getting hurt, he started living alone.
  5. The ugly truth is no one is really happy in their life.
  6. Expect less. Because you are not getting more anyway.
  7. In life, you can’t be happy unless you’re unhappy sometimes.
  8. Sorrow is one of the vibrations that prove the fact of living.
  9. I don’t need a particular reason to be sad. It’s just how my life is.
  10. Just because I let you don’t mean I wanted to.
  11. I wish I could undo all the things that broke us.
  12. Every ‘I am okay’ actually means ‘I am totally broken
  13. Tears are the summer showers to the soul.
  14. The sad truth is that the opportunity doesn’t knock twice.
  15. If they are interested, they still will.
  16. I wish I had no feelings
  17. If I die today, I will host a funeral with a smile.
  18. Silence is the strongest scream.
  19. What hurts more, Breakup or Betrayal? Replacement,” a heart cried.
  20. You can be happy in life only when you are sad sometimes.
  21. Each break is an opportunity to get it right the next time.
  22. I always wish for the same thing, it is for me.
  23. I would lose myself in my head.
  24. Deep inside where nothing’s fine, I’ve lost my mind.
  25. Tears are words that need to be written.
  26. I don’t want anything but your trust.
  27. You simply broke my trust in true love.
  28. You loved so much even if you don’t see it.
  29. Why can’t I be happy for them?
  30. Every smile has a mystery behind.
  31. Everyone has a story but my story left me.
  32. I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you; and you were killing me.
  33. Expect more from yourself and less from others
  34. So many girls fall in love with the wrong guys, simply because the wrong guys say the right things.
  35. Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard.
  36. I just want someone who can put the same effort I put in.
  37. People are lonely, they build walls instead of bridges.
  38. One day you will miss me.
  39. Just because I let you go, doesn’t mean I wanted to.
  40. A part of me will be waiting for you lifetime.
  41. What do I have to do to make you see she can’t love you like me.
  42. Stop waiting for someone’s text.
  43. I never stopped loving you, just stopped showing it.
  44. It’s funny how the person who hurts you is the one who swore they never would.
  45. I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.
  46. It’s better to be alone rather than in a wrong relationship.
  47. I will never stop caring, but now you decide to push me away, so I will not stay.
  48. Nowadays, forever ends when you find someone better.
  49. Every break up is an opportunity to do it right the next time.
  50. Sometimes it’s better to be alone nobody can hurt you.
  51. Silence is the most powerful scream.

Post a Comment

0 Comments