250 + Attitude captions for Bad boys and Girls 2020 | InstaCaption

250 + Attitude captions for Bad boys and Girls | InstaCaption.

Here Some of the best Attitude Captions you can use for your post and Story on Instagram.

You Want to look cool or you want to impress your crush these captions will really going to help you a lot.

250 + Attitude captions for Bad boys and Girls | InstaCaption




It’s the text you publish under your Instagram photos or videos. On Instagram, captions have a limit of 2200 characters, which is more than enough. 

Your Instagram post captions can be short, long, funny, dark, whatever you desire. Finding the perfect photo caption may take some time, but the stage is all yours.

Why are good Instagram captions so important?

Try to look at captions as an additional room for improving your content. A clever Instagram content description will get you more likes, comments, shares, etc.

How long should your caption be?

It’s all up to you. However, longer captions tend to attract a more engaged audience and can help you build a more tight-knit fanbase. 

But those take time to create, and short Instagram quotes can also increase engagement.

Attitude Captions for Instagram

  1. Quit trying to fix me, I am not broken.
  2. I’m not special. I’m a limited edition.
  3. Don’t follow me, I’m lost.
  4. Impossible is my specialty.
  5. You have to be ‘ODD’ to be number ‘ONE’.
  6. I have reached a point in life where I feel it is no longer necessary to try & impress anyone. If they like me the way I am, good & if they don’t, it’s their loss.
  7. You can’t spell awesome without ME.
  8. My signature, My style, My identity.
  9. I don’t look back unless there is a good view.
  10. Hating me doesn’t make you pretty.
  11. I’m at the point now where I don’t want to impress anyone anymore. If people like me the way I am, great. If they don’t, well it’s their loss.
  12. Treat me like a joke and I’ll leave you like it’s funny.
  13. I know, I’m lucky that I’m so cute.
  14. Aside from gravity, nothing in life can keep me down.
  15. You can’t compare me to the next girl. Because there is no competition. I’m one of a kind, and that’s real.
  16. They told me I couldn’t that’s why I did.
  17. I am who I am, your approval is not needed.
  18. Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.
  19. For success, Attitude is equally as important as Ability.
  20. Silence is the best response when you’re dealing with an idiot.
  21. Be happy, it drives people crazy.
  22. Legends don’t die… I am a living example!
  23. I wish I had ‘Google’ in my mind and ‘Antivirus’ in my heart.
  24. A boy is a magical creature – you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can’t lock him out of your heart.
  25. What others think of me is none of my business.
  26. I’m a humble person, really. I’m actually much greater than I think I am.
  27. Be yourself, and you can be anything.
  28. Don’t be busy, be productive.
  29. I am that magical wind that can turn into a storm when broken.
  30. Tough times don’t last but tough people do, remember?
  31. Attitudes are more important than facts.
  32. Things won’t get better unless you think better.
  33. I’m not crazy; I’ve just been in a bad mood for the last ten years.
  34. I can’t change my personality. I’ll always smile, but I’ll be more focused.
  35. I think I’m cool. That’s all that matters.
  36. Be smart, but never show it.






  1. I do good but I am not an angel. I do sin, but I am not a devil.
  2. Change ‘ONE DAY’ into ‘TODAY
  3. I define my own life. I don’t let people write my script.
  4. I’m free – I’m free, An’ I’m waiting for you to follow me.
  5. Don’t look back you’re not going that way.
  6. Jealousy is a terrible disease. Get well soon.
  7. Attitude is like a wristwatch. Every watch shows different time than other and everyone thinks his watch is showing the right time.
  8. I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.
  9. I am who I am today because of the choice I made yesterday.
  10. Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
  11. The more weird you are, the more fun you are.
  12. I am multi-talented, I can talk and piss you off at the same time.
  13. I am only responsible for what I convey not for what you understand.
  14. I’m sorry, my fault, I forgot you were an idiot.
  15. A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.
  16. Silence is the best response when you’re dealing with an idiot.
  17. Being single is my attitude.
  18. Attitude is everything, so pick a good one!
  19. Beauty is only skin deep. Attitude is down to the bone.
  20. I’m not cranky. I just have a violent reaction to stupid people.
  21. Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.
  22. You couldn’t have handled me even if I came with instructions.I’m not weird, I just fall outside your exceptionally narrow view of the world.
  23. I’m not getting older, I’m just becoming a classic.
  24. I don’t have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination.
  25. The harder you fall, the higher you bounce.
  26. Lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at you
  27. A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you won’t get anywhere till you change it.
  28. It’s not an attitude, It’s the way I am..!!
  29. I don’t have a bad attitude, I just have a good appetite.
  30. Being sexy is all about attitude, not body type. It’s a state of mind.
  31. Think like a proton, always positive.
  32. It’s cool to be different and just be who you are and shock people in a good way.
  33. I don’t look back unless there is a good view.
  34. Attitudes have the power to lift us up or tear us down.
  35. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
  36. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
  37. Smartness is a perfect beauty.
  38. I am who I am, your approval is not needed.
  39. I never lose. Either I win or I learn.
  40. Success is the by-product of your attitude.
  41. Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.
  42. I don’t have bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.
  43. Judge me when you are perfect.
  44. I burned my bridges so the devil couldn’t follow me.
  45. You can’t spell awesome without ME.
  46. You can have RESULTS or EXCUSES, not both.
  47. If life gives you lemons, squirt them in your enemy’s eye..
  48. I was both loved and hated for being upfront. But I was just being myself.
  49. The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.
  50. If I were you, I would adore me.
  51. Are you free tomorrow? No, I’m expensive tomorrow.
  52. Why chase you when I’m the catch.
  53. Impossible is my specialty.
  54. I never insult people I only tell them what they are.
  55. The ultimate expression of attitude is self-control.
  56. If you think I am BAD than you’re wrong, I am the worst.
  57. Awesome ends with ME and Ugly starts with you.

Attitude Quotes for Instagram Caption

  1. “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Marilyn Monroe
  2. “The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it’s indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it’s indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it’s indifference.”– Elie Wiesel
  3. “Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid. In the past, whenever I had fallen short in almost any undertaking, it was seldom because I had tried and failed. It was because I had let fear of failure stop me from trying at all.” – Arthur Gordon
  4. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.”– Helen Keller
  5. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”– Lucille Ball
  6. “The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.” – Louis E. Boone
  7. “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”– Neil Gaiman
  8. “Every day, it’s important to ask and answer these questions: “What’s good in my life?” and “What needs to be done?” – Nathaniel Branden
  9. “Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” – Gail Devers
  10. “The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for a newer and richer experience.” – Eleanor Roosevelt

Attitude Captions for Selfie

  1. I haven’t changed. I grew up. Maybe you should give it a try sometime.
  2. Be yourself, who else is better qualified?
  3. I’m at the point now where I don’t want to impress anyone anymore. If people like me the way I am, great. If they don’t, well it’s their loss.
  4. I’m not special. I’m a limited edition.
  5. Awesome ends with ME and Ugly starts with you.
  6. My signature, My style, My identity.
  7. Good news is I’m smiling. The bad news is it’s the kind of smile that people should fear.
  8. Born to express not to impress.
  9. If you think I am BAD than you’re wrong, I am the worst.
  10. Not always ‘Available’… Try your Luck.
  11. I’m really not cranky. I just have a violent reaction when I meet stupid people.
  12. I am what I am… I will never try to be someone else.
  13. I wish I had ‘Google’ in my mind and ‘Antivirus’ in my heart.
  14. I really don’t care what you think about me. Unless you think I’m awesome. In that case – you’re totally right. Carry on!
  15. Different from everyone!
  16. I don’t need to explain myself because I know I’m right.
  17. My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
  18. I am not perfect but I am limited Edition.
  19. Me.. myself.. and I…!!
  20. Be the best version of yourself.
  21. I may be fat, but you’re ugly. And I can lose weight!
  22. No, I’m not feeling violent, I’m feeling creative with weapons.
  23. You don’t like my attitude? That’s fine. It doesn’t like you either.
  24. An attitude is an inward thought that wiggles its way out.
  25. I never lose. Either I win or I learn.
  26. You don’t like my attitude? That’s fine. It doesn’t like you either.
  27. You’re not gonna tell me who I am. I’m gonna tell you who I am.
  28. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
  29. I’m not cranky. I just have a violent reaction to stupid people.
  30. You can have RESULTS or EXCUSES, not both.
  31. Not always ‘Available’… Try your Luck.
  32. I am a hot dude with a cool attitude.
  33. If the mind thinks of a believing attitude one can do amazing things.
  34. I’m just a vibe you can’t find anywhere else.
  35. I’m not a second option, you either choose me or lose me.
  36. Be a warrior, not a worrier.
  37. You can either take me as I am or watch me as I leave.
  38. Legends don’t die… I am a living example!
  39. You couldn’t have handled me even if I came with instructions.
  40. Guess what? Dragons are imaginations, or else I would burn each one of you.
  41. I wish I had ‘Google’ in my mind and ‘Antivirus’ in my heart.
  42. Be yourself, who else is better qualified?
  43. I’m smiling. This should scare you.

Cool Captions

  1. The style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality.
  2. Like me for who I am and not for who you want me to be. Take it or leave it. That simple.
  3. If you think I am BAD than you’re wrong, I am the worst.
  4. Change ‘ONE DAY’ into ‘TODAY’.
  5. I really don’t care what you think about me. Unless you think I’m awesome. In that case – you’re totally right. Carry on!
  6. I was cool – until global warming made me hot.
  7. Don’t tell me what they said about me. Tell me why they were comfortable saying to you.
  8. What others think of me is none of my business.
  9. You have to be ODD, to be number ONE.
  10. These times are so hard, and they’re getting even harder.

Attitude Instagram Captions for Girls

  1. I’m a humble person, really. I’m actually much greater than I think I am.
  2. Attitude is like a wristwatch. Every watch shows different time than others and everyone thinks his watch is showing the right time.
  3. Don’t get my personality and my attitude twisted, because my personality is me, and my attitude depends on you!
  4. Change ‘ONE DAY’ into ‘TODAY
  5. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade
  6. No, I’m not feeling violent, I’m feeling creative with weapons.
  7. Why chase you when I’m the catch.
  8. A negative attitude is nine times more powerful than a positive attitude.
  9. Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.
  10. I don’t have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.
  11. A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.
  12. My Life. My Rules. & My Attitude
  13. I haven’t changed. I grew up. Maybe you should give it a try sometime.
  14. What good are wings without the courage to fly?
  15. I can’t change my personality. I’ll always smile, but I’ll be more focused.
  16. I am not perfect but I am limited edition.
  17. Excellence is not a skill, it’s an attitude.
  18. My style is what “I like” not what “Others like”
  19. I may be fat, but you’re ugly. And I can lose weight!
  20. Fire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men.
  21. Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.
  22. A girl should be like a Butterfly. Pretty to see and hard to catch.
  23. Make a girl happy. That is the most amazing feeling she can ever experience.
  24. When guys get jealous it can be kind of cute. When girls get jealous, World War III is about to start.
  25. Women are wiser than men because they know less and understand more.
  26. I am a girl. Do not touch my hair, face, phone, or boyfriend.
  27. Always act like you are wearing an invisible crown.
  28. Live life doing what you love, not what impresses others
  29. My mind makes me a girl, my attitude a bitch and my class a lady.
  30. You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me.
  31. Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.
  32. Beauty is only skin deep but the attitude is to the bone!
  33. Be what you want to be, be the girl you supposed to be and forget the world.
  34. Every girl’s dream = to eat without getting fat.
  35. Sometimes I wish I was a little girl again because bruised knees heal faster than broken hearts.
  36. Give them a chance to talk about you.
  37. If a girl tells you to leave her alone and you actually do then you have absolutely no brain cells.
  38. I may not be the girl that everyone wants, but at least I am not the girl that everyone’s had.
  39. Boys lie more, but girls lie better.
  40. Why cannot mosquitoes suck out my fat instead?
  41. It only takes one bad boyfriend to realize that you deserve so much more.
  42. Good girls are those which can help people, bad girls have no time to help.
  43. Every girl needs a good guy who can help her laugh when she thinks she will never smile again.
  44. I taught your boyfriend that little thing you like.
  45. No matter what a woman looks like, if she is confident, she is sexy.
  46. Keep your heels, head, and standards high.

Attitude Caption for those who break your Heart

  1. Things won’t get better unless you think better
  2. Attitude matters. Don’t say: No one likes me…!!! Just say: There is no one like me…!!!
  3. I had an angel, a madman, and a beast inside me.
  4. Personality has the power to uplift, the power to depress, the power to curse, and the power to bless.
  5. Ray of fucking sunshine.
  6. I may not be the best, I may not be loved by anyone but I am me. That’s what makes me special.
  7. Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time
  8. Make today so awesome, yesterday gets jealous
  9. Good news is I’m smiling. The bad news is it’s the kind of smile that people should fear.
  10. Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
  11. A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.
  12. I’m your worst nightmare.
  13. Treat me the way you expect to be treated.
  14. People say, you can’t live without love… I think oxygen is more important
  15. Note to self – I’m going to make you so proud
  16. I don’t have an attitude!! I have a personality you can’t handle!!!
  17. A character is who you are when no one is watching.
  18. My middle finger salutes your attitude.
  19. I’m the girl you’ve always wanted.
  20. Don’t like my attitude? Report me at who cares dot com
  21. Manners matter. Good looks are a bonus. Humor is a must.
  22. Don’t stop until you’re proud
  23. myself.. and I…!!
  24. I do good but I am not an angel. I do sin, but I am not a devil.
  25. Being sexy is all about attitude, not body type. It’s a state of mind.
  26. This queen doesn’t need a king.
  27. If you cannot attract them with your charms just repel them with your attitude.

Post a Comment

0 Comments