149+ Best Friend Captions For Instagram | Caption for Friends | InstaCaption

 149+  Best Friend Captions For Instagram | Caption for Friends.

Welcome to InstaCaption We Are going to show you some of the best Instagram Captions for your Friendship so you can make your post or Insta Story more valuable.

149+  Best Friend Captions For Instagram | Caption for Friends | InstaCaption




These are some of the Best Captions you can find out there for your special Freinds so without further ado let's get started.


It’s the text you publish under your Instagram photos or videos. On Instagram, captions have a limit of 2200 characters, which is more than enough. Your Instagram post captions can be short, long, funny, dark, whatever you desire. Finding the perfect photo caption may take some time, but the stage is all yours.

Why are good Instagram captions so important?

Try to look at captions as additional room for improving your content. A clever Instagram content description will get you more likes, comments, shares, etc.


If you want to make stylish bio for Instagram then visit Fancy text generator there you can generate different stylish text for free


How long should your caption be?

It’s all up to you. However, longer captions tend to attract a more engaged audience and can help you build a more tight-knit fanbase. But those take time to create, and short Instagram quotes can also increase engagement.

Short Best Friend Captions


350+  Best Friend Captions For Instagram | Caption for Friends | InstaCaption



  • Friends ‘till the end.
  • A true friend is one soul in two bodies.
  • Your vibe attracts your tribe.
  • Friends don’t let friends do silly things alone.
  • I’ll even send you the photos I look bad in.
  • Besides chocolate, you’re my favorite.
  • Love is beautiful, friendship is better
  • Every girl needs a boy's best friend.
  • No friendship is an accident.
  • I love my crazy best friends.
  • Life is better with true friends.
  • Friends become our chosen family!
  • Live for the moments you can’t put in words.
  • Good Times + Crazy Friends = Great Memories!
  • Life was meant for best friends and good adventures!
  • I don’t know what I did to deserve a best friend like you.
  • Meet my Partner in Crime!
  • Forever and Always.
  • Rain or Shine.
  • You are my sunshine on a rainy day.
  • You drive me crazy, but I love it.
  • Best friend? Nah. She’s my sister.
  • Life’s too short and so are we.
  • You’re the Betty to my Veronica.
  • Always better together.


  • I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
  • You simply cannot do epic things with boring people
  •  Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.
  • Friends that travel together stay together.
  • No friendship is an accident.
  • We will be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing homes
  • True friendship is never serene. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
  • The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.
  • A good friend wants to hear your stories. Your best friends are there to live with you!


149+  Best Friend Captions For Instagram | Caption for Friends | InstaCaption



  • Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
  • Let me tell you about my best friend.
  • What a legend
  • Friends are family.
  • If you know, you know
  • We’ll be friends forever because you already know too much

Instagram captions for a squad



350+  Best Friend Captions For Instagram | Caption for Friends | InstaCaption


  • When worst comes to worst, the squad comes first.
  • No friendship is an accident.
  • Your vibe attracts your tribe.
  • As soon as I saw you I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.
  • Only one player is not important. The most important thing is the squad, and it’s important to be together. You can’t just lose it over one player.
  • You don’t need a King to be Queen.
  • What matters is getting the best out of the squad you have.
  • You simply cannot do epic things with boring people.
  • Friends that travel together stay together.
  • I roam fearlessly since I have my squad always geared up.
  • We’re like super friends. We’re a highly animated group.
  • I like you because you join in on my weirdness.
  • Real men don’t take selfies.
  • Sweatpants, hair tied and chilling with no makeup on.
  • Sitting silently beside a friend who is hurting may be the best gift we can give.
  • Even WiFi-less areas are heaven when each one of my squad is given.
  • Squad means family and family means nobody gets left behind.
  • Find your tribe. Love them hard.




  • When worst comes to worst, the squad comes first.
  • One million memories. Ten thousand jokes. One hundred shared secrets. One reason: Best friends
  • Friends are the cure to our blues.
  • Love is beautiful, friendship is better.
  • You simply cannot do epic things with boring people
  • Friends are like diamonds.
  • Together, we're unstoppable.
  • Squad means family and family means nobody gets left behind.
  • Friends until the very end—and then some.
  • If one of us eats, we all eat.
  • Friends? More like family.
  • When worst comes to worst, the squad comes first.
  • Friends who slay together, stay together.
  • Life is better with friends.
  • We only roll with goddesses.
  • Victoria’s Secret models, we comin’ for your careers.
  • We don’t see any competition.
  • Real queens fix each other’s crowns.
  • The sunshine of my life.
  • We all scream for ice cream.
  • Nobody has to like us. We like us.
  • In squad we trust.
  • It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. – Marlene Dietrich
  • Nobody really likes us except for us. – Drake, ‘6 God;
  • I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. – Helen Keller
  • I don’t have friends, I have a family.
  • Only one player is not important. The most important thing is the squad, and it’s important to be together. You can’t just lose it over one player.
  • I found out what the secret to life is — friends. Best friends.
  • Good friends are like stars.
  • Disturb your friends all time.
  • Rain or Shine. I will always be here for you.
  • Our friendship is..awesome!!
  • I am lucky to have a friend like you!
  • I don’t even need to ask. I got you!
  • The way to have a best friend is to be one.
  • Your vibe attracts your tribe.
  • Best friend? Nah. She’s my sister.
  • Friends don’t let friends do silly things alone.

Best friend captions for pictures



350+  Best Friend Captions For Instagram | Caption for Friends | InstaCaption



  • We will be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing homes.
  • The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.
  • I will always have your back.
  • Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.
  • We shore do love each other.
  • You don’t even need to ask, I got you.
  • Dear best friend please stay in my life forever.
  • My best friend is the partner in all my secrets.
  • Friendship is the only flower that blooms in all seasons.
  • Friendship is finding that special someone you can enjoy being a dumbass with.
  • The rest of the world was black and white, but we were in screaming color.
  • Good Times + Crazy Friends = Great Memories!
  • We go together like cupcakes & frosting.
  • Meet my Partner in Crime!
  • Wine + dinner = winner
  • Rain or Shine.
  • It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life, and you can’t remember how you ever lived without them.
  • Best friend? Nah. She’s my sister.
  • I value your friend-chip.
  • Man’s best support is a very dear friend.
  • Very pretty and we sure know how to run things.
  • We are going to be really cool old ladies.
  • There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship is FRIENDSHIP!
  • Forever and always!
  • A day spent with friends is always a day well spent.
  • A friend can tell you things you didn’t want to tell yourself
  • A real friend is someone who walks in when everyone else walks out
  • A true friend cares like a mom, scolds like a dad, teases like a sister, irritates like a brother, and loves more than a lover
  • A true friend is someone who overlooks your flaws and celebrates your successes with you
  • F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Fight for you. Respect you. Include you. Encourage you. Need you. Delight you. Stand by you.
  • Friends are like walls – sometimes you lean on them and sometimes it’s just good to know they are there
  • Friends are the one who aspires you to make funny faces and take a selfie.
  • Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who walked into your life and said, I am here for you, and proved it.
  • Friendship needs no promises. No demands. No expectations.
  • Good friends make the good times better and the hard times easier
  • Good friends make you laugh when you didn’t even want to smile
  • Live for the moments you can’t put into words
  • No matter how little money you have. A true friend makes you rich.
  • Only real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.
  • True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare to find.
  • True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people together.
  • True friends lift you up when no one else has noticed you have fallen
  • True friends say good things behind your back. And bad things to your face
  • We don’t make friends. We recognize them
  • A good friend knows how you take your coffee. A great friend adds booze.
  • Best friends don’t care if your house is clean. They care if you have wine.
  • Friends come and go like waves of the ocean, but the true ones stick like an octopus on your face.
  • Friends knock on the door. Best friends walk into your house and start eating.
  • Friends never ask for food. Best friends are the reason you have no food.
  • Friendship is finding that special someone you can enjoy being a dumbass with.
  • God made us best friends because he knew our moms couldn’t handle us as sisters.
  • I hope we’re friends until we die. Then, I hope we stay ghost friends so we can walk through walls and scare people.
  • I love that I don’t have to act socially acceptable around you.
  • If I send you my ugly selfies, our friendship is real.
  • If you aren’t somewhat crazy in the head, I’m afraid we can’t be friends.
  • If you don’t own matching shirts, are you really friends?
  • Just remember, if we get caught, you’re deaf and I don’t speak English.
  • Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you can’t laugh at yourself, call me—I’ll laugh at you.
  • Never let your friends feel lonely… disturb them all the time.
  • Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house just takes a nap.
  • Strangers think I’m quiet, my friends think I’m outgoing, but my best friends know that I’m completely insane.
  • True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people together.
  • We all have that one friend who never learned how to whisper.
  • We will always be best friends until we are old and senile. Then we can be new friends.
  • We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home.
  • When I say I won’t tell anyone, my best friend doesn’t count.
  • When my best friend and I first met, we were both like, “You’re really weird.”
  • You are my best friend because I wouldn’t dare be this weird with anyone else.

Post a Comment

0 Comments