funny instagram captions for your selfie and group photos | InsatCaption

Hi Welcome back to InstaCaption and this post will be dedicated to those who want to make people smile yes you all are heroes of this world.

So we are back with some of the best and Most funny Captions that you can use to put a smile on someone's face that could be your friend and family you boss your girlfriend (if you have any).

Note:-that girlfriend part ignore it

so are you ready to make your post funnier and be the savior of this world lets go then?

funny instagram captions for your selfie and group photos | InsatCaption


First but not the worst.

Funny Quotes for Caption.

  • Enjoy at least one sunset per day! – Modern Family
  • They say don’t try this at home… so I went to my friend’s home!
  • My bed is a magical place I suddenly remember everything I had to do.
  • Friday, my second favorite F word.
  • Wine + dinner = winner
  • I don’t care what people think of me. Mosquitos find me attractive!
  • Stomach: I will now demonstrate a blue whale’s mating call.
  • If there would be an award for being lazy, I would send someone to pick it up for me.
  • They say: Do what you love and the money will come to you. Just ordered pizza, now I am waiting…
  • If you are funny, you are automatically 75% more probable that we are friends. You know, many things change and fade, but sarcasm is forever.
  • I don’t give a ship!
  • For me, math class is like watching a foreign movie without subtitles.
  • Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they will start using it.
  • When nothing goes right, go left.
  • A cop pulled me over and told me “Papers”, so I said “Scissors, I win!” and drove off.
  • Mom: Why is everything on the floor? Me: Gravity!
  • Sure, I do marathons. On Netflix.
  • Did it for the memories – totally worth it!
  • I followed a diet but it didn’t follow me back, so I unfollowed it.
  • When Jessica Biel becomes pregnant, I hope she names her child “Mo”.
  • Dear sleep: thanks for trying, but you can’t beat surfing the net.
  • I don’t think inside the box and I don’t think outside the box… I don’t even know where the box is.
If you want to show your badass Attitude then you can look at our post on "250 + Attitude captions for Bad boys and Girls" Click Here
  • Do I run? Yes… Out of time, patience and money.
  • There’s no “we” in fries.
  • Lies I tell myself: Just one more cookie. Just one more movie. Just one more minute. Yet… I wouldn’t call them lies!
  • I like hashtags because they look like waffles.
  • ETC. End of Thinking Capacity.
  • I’m here just to avoid friends on Instagram.
  • Be a cupcake in a world of muffins.
  • I know the voices in my head aren’t real… but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome!
  • Today is a good day for cake.
  • When I wanna Ice cream, ICE cream it
  • Going to bed early. Not going to a party. Not leaving my house. My childhood punishments have become my adult goals.

Want to try One-Liner's here we go

  • I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
  • Be happy, it drives people crazy.
  • No one will ever be as entertained by us as us.
  • Chocolate doesn’t ask silly questions, chocolate understands – just like best friends!
  • Another fine day ruined by responsibilities…
  • I put the “Pro” in procrastinate.
  • Today is one of those days that even my coffee needs a coffee.
  • You never know what you have until you have cleaned your house.
  • Fear is stupid. So are regrets.
  • Create your own sunshine.
  • Life is simple. It’s just not easy.
  • Start somewhere.
  • If you were looking for a sign, here it is.
  • Better an Oooops, than a what if.
  • Life is too short for bad vibes.
  • The world is changed by your example, not your opinion.
  • We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.
  • Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.
Try it once

  • I put my phone in airplane mode, but it’s not flying!
  • Forget love, I’d rather fall in chocolate.
  • Brains are awesome. I wish everybody had one.
  • An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if doctor is cute, forget the fruit.
  • I’m actually not funny, I am just mean and people think I’m funny!
  • I’m a smart person, I just do stupid things.
  • Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software… it’s called Monday, please fix it.
  • Don’t take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive.
  • Chilling like a gangster…
  • It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
  • I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
  • Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
  • F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Fight for you. Respect you. Include you. Encourage you. Need you. Deserve you. Stand by you.
  • Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.
  • Friendship isn’t a big thing. It’s a million little things.
  • I’ll stop wearing black when they make a darker color. — Wilson (Expensive Mistakes) by Fall Out Boy
  • This may be the night that my dreams might let me know… All the stars are closer. — All the Stars by Kendrick Lamar & SZA
  • Feeling like a boss, and staring at the stars, it doesn’t matter the cost, ’cause everybody wants to be famous. — Everybody Wants to Be Famous by Superorganism
  • Shine on, diamond, don’t make me wait another day. — My My My! by Troye Sivan
  • No point in holding onto what’s broken, so let’s live in the moment. When one door closes, another one opens. Stop trying to control it and start living in the moment. — Live in the Moment by Craig David
  • Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat cake.
  • Birthday: A day to celebrate that you haven’t died in the last year.
  • I don’t look a day over fabulous!
  • Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
  • Reality called, so I hung up.
  • I’m on a date, she isn’t very social.
  • I’m in desperate need of a 6-month vacation…twice a year.
  • I’m on a seafood diet. When I see food, I eat it.
  • A cop pulled me over and told me Papers, so I said Scissors, I win! And drove off.
  • After Tuesdays, even the calendar goes WTF.
  • Be strong, I whispered to my WiFi signal.
  • Dear sleep: thanks for trying, but you can’t beat surfing the net.
  • Common sense is like deodorant. The people who need it most never use it!
  • I can’t believe I forgot to go to the gym today. That’s 7 years in a row now.
  • My bed is a magical place I suddenly remember everything I had to do.
  • Brains are awesome. I wish everybody would have one!
  • For me, math class is like watching a foreign movie without subtitles.
  • How do I feel when there is no coffee? Depresso.
  • Confidence level: Kanye West.
  • How do you call a pig that does karate? Pork Chop
these will be enough for you to choose from if I gave you more choices you all get confused and in the end, you will leave my website it's not good for me :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments